Sunday, February 19, 2012

So I fell off the wagon...

I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted on my blog.  I definitely fell off the wagon!  Overall, WBT has changed my classroom.  I am not using the scoreboard any longer because it was creating some issues with a few of my very challenging students.  Even as independents they were taking away too much time from my class.  It wasn't fair to those of my students who were always on the game.  However, I am still using all of the Class-Yes and lesson keys like Hands and Eyes.  I know that as I perfect my use of WBT I will get better at it.  I feel like this  year has been a success so far.  I am hoping to make it through the last few months and spend some time this summer perfecting my skills.  Hoping WBT is coming back to Phoenix for a conference in July - I'll be there for sure if they do!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Voiland! I wanted to let you know that I am adding your blog to my list of WBT blogs that I have posted on my website! If you would like to check it out my blog address is www.misslwholebrainteaching.blogspot.com

    If any information needs to be changed or if you would like to be removed from the list let me know!

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    We all know about how busy school gets and how hard it is to blog at the same time, don't worry! :) I'm your newest follower, a fellow third grade teacher AND a whole brain user!! Excited to read about your journey!!

    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete